Hello to every reader. Yesterday I started writing this prayer, but I’ve really struggled to express in words what I perceived, so it could still change some more…
God’s power and wisdom
* His wisdom is profound, his power is vast (Job 9:4; NIV).
* God is light (1 John 1:5; NIV).
* For the LORD your God is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; NIV).
* God is love (1 John 4:16; NIV).
* The LORD is gracious and compassionate (Psalm 145:8; NIV)
* Come near to God and he will come near to you (James 4:8; NIV).
Your power is vast,
Your wisdom, profound.
You are fire –
Blazing in infinite space.
You are light –
Banishing darkness forever.
You are love –
Reaching out to our cold, dark hearts.
You are near –
Ready to forgive,
The moment we repent,
And turn to you.