* Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name (Matthew 6:9; NIV).
* As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you (Isaiah 66:13; NIV).
* Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother (Mark 3:35; NIV).
* The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him (Psalm 25:14; NRSV).
* I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine (Song of Songs 6:3; NIV).
You are my Father and Mother,
My Sister and Brother,
My Friend, and Lover, and Son.
Help me to open my soul to you,
Absorbing your matchless love,
And loving you in return
With all my heart.