1. God who sees me,
You are light;
Day and night.
2. God who knows me,
You are truth;
3. God who keeps me,
You are fire;
Your one desire.
4. God who hears me,
You are peace;
5. God who made me,
You are love;
From heaven above.
1. You are the God who sees me (Genesis 16:13; NLT).
God is light (1 John 1:5; NLT).
He guides me along right paths (Psalm 23:3; NLT).
2. God knows people’s hearts (Acts 15:8; NLT).
The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
He is very patient with those on whom his anger falls (Romans 9:22; NLT).
3. He keeps me safe (Psalm 55:18; NLT).
The Lord your God is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; NIV).
He will save the souls of the needy (Psalm 72:13; NLT).
4. The Lord hears my voice (Psalm 55:17; NLT).
The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
He comforts us in all our troubles (2 Corinthians 1:4; NLT).
5. He made us, and we are his (Psalm 100:3; NLT).
God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).
Each day the Lord pours out his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8; NLT).