1. Faith is more important, Lord,
Than fashion, beauty, hairstyle,
Weight, or frame.
2. Hope is more important, Lord,
Than status, popularity,
3. Love is more important, Lord,
Than fancy diets,
Or the latest craze;
4. But You are most important, Lord,
So I will seek your kingdom
All my days.
1. Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13; NLT).
Do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat, nor about your body, what you shall put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing (Luke 12:22-3; RSV).
2. You cannot serve both God and money (Luke 16:13; NLT).
3. Love is the fulfilment of the law (Romans 13:10; NIV).
4. Your unfailing love is better than life itself (Psalm 63:3; NLT).
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need (Luke 12:31; NLT).