Your sun will never set; your moon will not go down.
For the Lord will be your everlasting light.
(Isaiah 60:20; NLT).
1. In truth, the sun, Lord, never sets,
The moon, Lord, does not rise –
2. They shine to praise you, even
When they’re hidden from our eyes.
3. In truth, your love, Lord, never ends,
Your care does not begin –
4. You always pour them on us,
Though they’re hidden by our sin.
5. In truth, your peace, Lord, never fails,
Your grace does not fall through –
6. For you, Lord, dwell within us all,
And we, Lord, dwell in you.
1. God made two great lights – the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set these lights in the sky to light the earth (Genesis 1:14-15; NLT).
2. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge (Psalm 19:1-2; NIV).
3. The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease (Lamentations 3:22; NLT).
4. The Lord gives sight to the blind (Psalm 146:8; NIV).
5. The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
We praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us (Ephesians 1:6; NLT).
God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you” (Hebrews 13:5; NLT).
6. We live in him and he in us (1 John 4:13; NLT).