There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all.
(Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
1. A tiny speck of dust, I’m part of you, Lord;
Beyond all time and space, a part of you;
2. For you create all things, and dwell within them,
Forever making all there is anew.
3. So I am one with you, and you with me, Lord;
One with all people, one with the skies above;
4. Forever, Lord, rejoicing with creation –
One with your cosmos; one, Lord, in your love.
1. You were made from dust, and to dust you will return (Genesis 3:19; NLT).
The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
2. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
Look, I am making everything new (Revelation 21:5; NLT).
3. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you (John 17:21; NLT).
You are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28; NLT).
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge (Psalm 19:1-2; NIV).
4. Rejoice forever in my creation! (Isaiah 65:18; NLT).
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).