1. Thank you for your fire, Lord,
In my life;
My fears and failures;
All I have attained.
2. Thank you for your truth, Lord,
In my mind;
My pain and loss;
The wisdom I have gained.
3. Thank you for your peace, Lord,
In my heart;
My faith and hope;
The trust I place in you.
4. Thank you for your love, Lord,
In my soul;
My help in all I think,
And say, and do.
1. God is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; NIV).
2. The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
3. The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
4. God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).