Put on your new nature,
and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator
and become like him (Colossians 3:10; NLT).
1. No matter what I’m thinking,
May I share it, Lord, with you.
2. No matter what I’m saying,
May I say it, Lord, like you.
3. No matter what I’m doing,
May I do it, Lord, for you.
4. No matter what each day brings, Lord,
May I grow more like you.
1. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
2. We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
3. Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus (Colossians 3:17; NLT).
4. The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).