His title was the Word of God (Revelation 19:13; NLT).
1. Christ is the spoken Word of God,
Through whom all things are made.
2. Christ is the holy Word of God,
Who comes to heal and save.
3. Christ is the living Word of God,
Born of the Virgin’s womb.
4. Christ is the silenced Word of God,
Laid in a borrowed tomb.
5. Christ is the resurrected Word of God,
6. Christ is the universal Word of God,
Who sets us free.
7. Christ is the ever-present Word of God,
Who makes us whole.
8. Christ is the everlasting Word of God,
Within each soul.
1. In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1; NLT).
God created everything through him (John 1:3; NLT).
2. He healed every kind of disease and illness (Matthew 4:23; NLT).
God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:9; NLT).
3. The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God (Luke 1:35; NLT).
The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel [God with us] (Isaiah 7:15; NIV).
4. He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter (Isaiah 53:7; NLT).
When the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died, he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!” (Mark 15:39; NIV).
Joseph took the body and […] placed it in his own new tomb (Matthew 27:59-60; NLT).
5. Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life” (John 11:25; NIV).
6. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released (Luke 4:18; NLT).
7. Be sure of this: I am with you always (Matthew 28:20; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
He wounds, but his hands make whole (Job 5:18; NKJV).
8. Christ lives within you (Romans 8:10; NLT).