When I am afraid, I put my trust in you (Psalm 56:3; NIV).
1. Father God, I’m scared –
Help me to trust you.
2. Jesus, help me,
For my faith falls short.
3. Mary, much-loved Mother –
Please support me.
4. Holy Spirit, help me:
1. Fear and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me (Psalm 55:5; NIV).
Trust in God (John 14;1; NLT).
2. Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief”
(Mark 9:24; NIV).
3. He said to this disciple, “Here is your mother.” And from then on this disciple took her into his home (John 19:27; NLT).
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus (Acts 1:14; NKJV).
4. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer (Psalm 4:1; NIV).
My soul is in deep anguish. How long, Lord, how long? (Psalm 6:3; NIV).