Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ
(Ephesians 5:2; NLT).
1. Think everything
2. Say everything
3. Do everything
4. Meet everyone
5. Greet everyone
6. Treat everyone
1. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2; NIV).
2. We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
3. Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus (Colossians 3:17; NLT).
4. Love the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; NKJV).
5. Greet all the brothers and sisters with Christian love (1 Thessalonians 5:26; NLT).
6. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it (Hebrews 13:2; NIV).
Love your neighbour as yourself (Mark 12:31; NLT).
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).