May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
(Matthew 6:10; NLT).
1. Mary, you answered, “Yes,” to God;
Help us to do the same.
2. Spirit, you echoed her, “Yes,” to God;
Help us to praise his name.
3. Jesus, you cried out, “Yes,” to God;
Help us to do his will.
4. Then we’ll say, “Yes,” to all God sends,
Knowing he loves us still.
1. Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word (Luke 1:38; KJV).
2. God is Spirit (John 4:24; NLT).
The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea (Psalm 29:3; NLT).
Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour (Luke 1:46-7; NLT).
I will sing praises to your name (2 Samuel 22:50; NLT).
3. “Abba, Father,” he cried out, “everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine” (Mark 14:36; NLT).
May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10; NLT).
4. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows (John 16:33; NLT).
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21; NIV).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).