Keep on seeking, and you will find (Matthew 7:7; NLT).
1. Where is the path
That I should take?
2. Where is the narrow gate
3. Where is the door
On which to knock?
4. Where is the Christ,
Whom I must heed?
5. Where is the life
For which I long?
6. Where is the Kingdom
I must seek?
7. Where is the God
To whom I plead?
8. Help me, O Lord,
For I am weak.
1. Jesus told him, “I am the way” (John 14:6; NLT).
2. You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate (Matthew 7:13; NLT).
3. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7; NLT).
4. This is my dearly loved Son. Listen to him (Mark 9:7; NLT).
5. I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (John 10:10; NIV).
6. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else (Luke 12:31; NIV).
7. O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you (Psalm 63:1; NLT).
8. Come quickly, Lord, and help me (Psalm 40:13; NLT).
Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak (Psalm 6:2; NLT).