Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ
(Ephesians 5:2; NLT).
1. See everything with love,
And hear everything with love.
2. Touch everything with love,
And use everything with love.
3. Think everything with love,
And feel everything with love.
4. Say everything with love,
And do everything with love.
5. Greet everyone with love,
And treat everyone with love.
1. Act with love (Hosea 12:6; NLT).
3. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
4. Speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
5. Love your neighbour as yourself (Luke 10:27; NLT).
Love the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; NKJV).
Show love to foreigners (Deuteronomy 10:19; NLT).
Love your enemies! (Matthew 5:44; NLT).
Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus (Colossians 3:17; NLT).
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).