1. You are my soul, Lord God,
So we are one.
2. One in my mortal flesh,
And damaged mind;
3. One in my fragile heart,
And at my core;
4. One in you, Lord, my God,
1. You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).
2. Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them” (John 14:23; NLT).
3. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
4. Nothing can ever separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:38; NLT).