Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7; NIV).
1. All I need to do, Lord,
Is to seek you.
2. All I need to do
Is ask the way.
3. All I need to do, Lord,
Is to knock on my soul’s door,
4. Until you throw it open,
5. For you are waiting there, Lord,
6. Just to hear me say:
Forgive my sin.
7. Then we reunite, Lord,
As one spirit,
8. And dwell in love together,
1. Keep on seeking, and you will find (Matthew 7:7; NLT).
If you seek him, you will find him (1 Chronicles 28:9; NLT).
2. Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for (Matthew 7:7; NLT).
Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it (Jeremiah 6:16; NLT).
3. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7; NLT).
4. Never stop praying (1 Thessalonians 5:16; NLT).
5. The Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
6. Forgive us our sins as we have forgiven those who sin against us (Matthew 6:12; NLT).
7. I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).
8. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16).