1. If we love without limit,
Praise God without cease,
And pray without end,
We will radiate peace.
2. If we lend without grudging,
Donate without gain,
And serve without pay,
We will set hearts aflame.
3. If we help without taking,
Give debtors release,
And forgive those who hurt us,
Our joy will increase.
1. Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).
Praise God (Psalm 68:26; NLT).
Never stop praying (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NLT).
May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2; NLT).
2. Good comes to those who lend money generously (Psalm 112:5; NLT).
God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7; NIV).
We are unworthy servants who have simply done our duty (Luke 17:10; NLT).
Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us? (Luke 24:32; NLT).
3. If you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! (Luke 6:33; NLT).
Lend […] without expecting to be repaid (Luke 6:35; NLT).
Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us (Luke 11:4; NLT).
The humble also shall increase their joy in the Lord (Isaiah 29:19; NKJV).