The Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords
(Deuteronomy 10:17; NLT).
Wise, and fair.
2. You’re so good
Great, and pure.
4. You’re so close;
Deep, and true.
6. You’re so just
Strong, and vast.
8. You are God:
1. He is clothed in dazzling splendour (Job 37:22; NLT).
God is so wise (Job 9:4; NLT).
2. Only God is truly good (Mark 10:18; NLT).
He cares for the humble (Psalm 138:6: NLT).
3. God is mighty (Job 36:5; NLT).
God is so great (Job 22:12; NLT).
4. The Lord your God is close to all who call on him (Psalm 145:18; NLT).
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation (James 1:12; NLT).
5. God is faithful (1 Corinthians 10:13; NLT).
God is true (Romans 3:4; NLT).
6. How just and upright he is! (Deuteronomy 32:4; NLT).
7. The Lord our God is holy! (Psalm 99:9; NLT).
His power is vast (Job 9:4; NIV).
8. Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God (Psalm 90:2; NLT).
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 22:12; NLT).