In all their suffering he also suffered
(Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
1. Be with us in our darkness, Lord,
And let us see your light.
2. Be with us in our weakness, Lord,
And show us all your might.
3. Be with us in our straying, Lord,
And guide us to your way.
4. Be with us in our anguish, Lord,
And comfort us today.
1. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light (Micah 7:8; NLT).
God is light (1 John 1:5; NIV).
2. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak (Psalm 6:2; NLT).
He is mighty in both power and understanding (Job 36:5; NLT).
3. All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own (Isaiah 53:6; NLT).
Jesus told him, “I am the way” (John 14:6; NLT).
4. Lord, see my anguish! (Lamentations 1:20; NLT).
He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever (John 14:16; KJV).