1. Thank you, Lord, for your creation
Of the heavens and the earth.
2. Thank you for your incarnation,
For your advent, and your birth.
3. Thank you, Lord, for your atonement,
Purchased with your final breath.
4. Thank you for your resurrection,
So we, too, can rise from death.
5. Thank you, Lord, for your ascension;
Your salvation makes us whole.
6. Thank you for your Holy Spirit,
Sent to fill each heart and soul.
7. Thank you, Lord, for your communion
With us every night and day.
8. Thank you for your constant presence,
As we walk your narrow way.
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1; NLT).
2. The Word became human and made his home among us (John 1:14; NLT).
3. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood (Romans 3:25; NIV).
4. Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life” (John 11:25; NLT).
5. The same one who descended is the one who ascended higher than all the heavens, so that he might fill the entire universe with himself (Ephesians 4:10; NLT).
6. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you (Romans 8:11; NLT).
7. Be sure of this: I am with you always (Matthew 28:20; NLT).
8. Christ lives within you (Romans 8:10; NLT).