Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens,
and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28; NLT).
1. Turn to Christ for healing;
Cry out, for he is near.
Have faith that he will help you
When you suffer pain and fear.
2. Ask him to forgive you,
Confessing every sin,
And trust that he will help you
While you try to change within.
3. Bear your cross, and follow;
Let Jesus share your load.
Rely on him to help you
As you walk his narrow road.
1. If you are willing, you can heal me (Luke 5:12; NLT).
He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering” (Mark 5:34; NIV).
2. Forgive us our sins (Luke 11:4; NLT).
Trust in God (John 14:1; NLT).
3. Take up your cross and follow me (Matthew 16:24; NLT).
Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life (Matthew 7:13-14; NIV).