Choose today whom you will serve
(Joshua 24:15; NLT).
1. Live with God, our Lord, today,
And listen for his voice;
See his presence everywhere:
Make faith your conscious choice.
2. Live through God, our Lord, today,
And celebrate his reign;
See his hand in everything:
Make hope your constant aim.
3. Live in God, our Lord, today,
And serve with all your soul;
See his face in everyone:
Make love your ceaseless goal.
1. He will live with them and they will be his people. God himself will be with them (Revelation 21:3; NLT).
Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you (2 Corinthians 13:11; NLT).
There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
2. God has sent his only begotten Son into the world, we might live through him (1 John 4:9; NKJV).
Celebrate his rule with trembling Psalm 2:11; NIV).
The Lord gave me what I had, and the Lord has taken it away. Praise the name of the Lord (Job 1:21; NIV).
3. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).
Serve him with all your heart and soul (Deuteronomy 10:12; NLT).
Seek his face always (1 Chronicles 16:11; NIV).
Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me (Matthew 25:40; NIV).
Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13; NLT).
2 thoughts on “Choice”
A geat compact poem of faith, which certainly requires careful reading and thought. Bless you sister.
Many thanks! XXX