Don’t you realise that you become the slave
of whatever you choose to obey?
(Romans 6:16; NLT).
1. May I let go of vanity,
And choose to seek your face.
May I let go of judging, Lord,
And choose, instead, your grace.
2. May I let go of bitterness,
And chose to know your balm.
May I let go of anger, Lord,
And choose, instead, your calm.
3. May I let go of jealousy,
And choose to share your bliss.
May I let go of hatred, Lord,
And choose, instead, your kiss.
4. May I let go of selfishness,
And choose to love, each day.
May I let go of evil, Lord,
And choose, instead, your way.
1. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek (Psalm 27:8; NIV).
Do not judge others, and you will not be judged (Luke 6:37; NLT).
2. Don’t sin by letting anger control you (Ephesians 4:26; NLT).
3. Love your enemies! (Matthew 5:44; NLT).
4. Turn from your selfish ways (Luke 9:23; NLT).
Choose today whom you will serve (Joshua 24:15; NLT).
The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22-3; NLT).
God’s way is perfect (Psalm 18:30; NLT).
Follow the way of love (1 Corinthians 14:1; NIV).