Rejoice always, pray continually,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; NIV).
1. May prayer, Lord, be my way of life,
And constant thanks my aim,
2. Rejoicing in your presence,
As I praise your holy name.
3. May faith, Lord, be my way of life,
And steadfast hope my goal,
4. Loving you with all my heart,
And strength, and mind, and soul.
1. Pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
2. His name is the Lord – rejoice in his presence! (Psalm 68:4; NLT).
3. These three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13; NIV).
4. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength (Mark 12:29; NLT).