1. You love me, Lord,
And I love you:
2. So, is this darkness mine,
3. And is this radiance mine,
4. And is this face, Lord, mine,
1. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
God has united you with Christ Jesus (1 Corinthians 1:30; NLT).
2. I will give you treasures hidden in darkness (Isaiah 45:3; NLT).
3. The radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them (Luke 2:9; NLT).
4. We all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image (2 Colossians 3:18; NIV).