I am in your hands:
Do with me as you will.
2. No matter what you send,
Help me to love you still.
3. In good and bad
Please let me cling
To you, Lord, every day,
4. Then I will thank you, Lord,
And never cease to pray.
1. In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind (Job 12:10; NIV).
I want your will to be done, not mine (Matthew 26:39; NLT).
2. Should we accept only good things from the hand of God, and never anything bad? (Job 2:10; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
3. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21; NIV).
Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord (Habakkuk 3:17-18; NLT).
I cling to you; your strong right hand holds me securely (Psalm 63:8; NLT).
4. Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; NLT).