Image: Pexels, Pixabay
Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
1. Prayer is less about speaking,
And more about listening.
2. Less about asking,
And more about trusting.
3. Less about wanting,
And more about caring.
4. Less about needing,
And more about sharing.
1. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord (Psalm 139:4; NLT).
Listen to his voice (Deuteronomy 13:4; NLT).
2. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him (Matthew 6:8; NIV).
Trust in him at all times (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
3. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want (Psalm 23:1; KJV).
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind. And, Love your neighbour as yourself (Luke 10:27; NLT).
4. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need (Matthew 6:33; NLT).
If we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering (Romans 8:17; NLT).