Image: bingngu93, Pixabay
If you remain in me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit;
apart from me you can do nothing
(John 15:5; NLT).
1. May my hands stay close to yours
In all I do today.
2. May my feet stay close to yours,
However hard the way.
3. May my thoughts stay close to yours,
Then we will share one mind.
4. May my heart stay close to yours,
So all my words are kind.
5. May my soul stay close to yours,
Communing without cease –
6. Then we will be united, Lord,
In love, and joy, and peace.
1. Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
2. Walk in the light as he is in the light (1 John 1:7; NIV).
3. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; NLT).
4. We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
5. Pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
This is my Son, my Chosen One. Listen to him (Luke 9:35; NLT).
Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
Pour out your heart to him (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
6. You have been united with Christ (Ephesians 2:13; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
What is important is faith expressing itself in love (Galatians 5:6; NLT).
You will live in joy and peace (Isaiah 55:12; NLT).