1. May I start afresh today,
And leave my setbacks
2. May I try again, Lord,
To be patient, frank,
3. May my heart and mind
Commune with yours, Lord:
4. As I listen for your quiet voice,
So I may do
1. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning (Lamentations 3:23; NLT).
Get rid of your sins, and leave all iniquity behind you (Job 11:4; NLT).
2. Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than to conquer a city (Proverbs 16:32; NLT).
We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people (2 Timothy 2:24; NLT).
Love your enemies and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the selfish (Luke 6:35; RSV).
3. Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
Be silent before the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NIV).
Be still in the presence of the Lord (Psalm 37:7; NLT).
4. After the fire came a gentle whisper (1 Kings 19:12; NIV).
Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go” (Isaiah 30:21; NLT).
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing (Psalm 143:10; NLT).