Image: kmicican, Pixabay
1. I offer my body and mind to you,
I open my heart and soul.
2. Forgive my sins, and heal me, Lord;
I beg you: make me whole.
3. But if it’s your desire
That I should suffer with your Son,
4. Please help me to accept my lot with joy:
Your will be done.
1. You and I both belong to God (Job 33:6; NLT).
2. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases (Psalm 103:3; NLT).
3. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death (Philippians 3:10; NLT).
God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:21; NLT).
4. By God’s power accept your share of suffering for the gospel (2 Timothy 1:8; NET).
I am overflowing with joy in the midst of all our suffering (2 Corinthians 7:4; NET.
If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine (Matthew 26:39; NLT).