Image: Free-Photos, Pixabay
1. Darkness is as beautiful as light,
For you are present;
2. Solitude, as welcome as a friend,
For you are near.
3. Silence is as intimate as speech,
For you are with us;
4. Stillness, as dynamic, Lord, as dance,
For you are here.
1. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you (Psalm 139:12; NLT).
Surely the Lord is in this place, and I wasn’t even aware of it! (Genesis 28:16; NLT).
2. We can rejoice in our wonderful relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God (Romans 5:11; NLT).
We give thanks because you are near (Psalm 75:1; NLT).
3. After the fire [came] a still small voice (1 Kings 19:12; KJV).
God is with us (2 Chronicles 13:12; NLT).
4. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us (Psalm 46:11; NLT).