Image: Karsten Paulick, Pixabay
1. You give me every breath,
From birth, throughout my life,
2. So may I never cease to pray,
Rejoice, and thank you
3. Beneath the shelter of your wings,
My King of kings.
1. The breath of the Almighty gives me life (Job 33:4; NLT).
The Lord gives both life and death (1 Samuel 2:6; NLT).
2. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; NIV).
3. All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings (Psalm 36:7; NLT).
I am Almighty God (Genesis 17:1; NKJV).
He is Lord of lords, and King of kings (Revelation 17:14; NKJV).