Image: 2331323, Pixabay
1. Wash away my dread, Lord God,
And take away my pain.
2. Cleanse me of all guilt and sin,
And give me hope again.
3. Wrap me in your loving arms,
So I may feel you near,
4. And fill me with your joy and peace –
Then I will have no fear.
1. You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day (Deuteronomy 28:66; NIV).
There will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever (Revelation 21:4; NLT).
2. Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow (Psalm 51:7; NLT).
Your word is my source of hope (Psalm 119:114; NLT).
3. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you (Deuteronomy 33:27; NLT).
From Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ and brother of James, to those who are called, wrapped in the love of God the father and kept for Jesus Christ (Jude 1:1; NET).
You have been brought near to him through the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13; NLT).
4. Give me back my joy again (Psalm 51:8; NLT).
I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give you is a gift the world cannot give (John 14:27; NLT).
The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Hebrews 13:6; NKJV).