The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22-3; ESV).
1. Every day, my Father,
You make all creation new,
And every day, my Still Small Voice,
You teach me what is true.
2. Every day, my Advocate,
You stand to plead my case,
And every day, my Prince of Peace,
You fill me with your grace.
3. Every day, my Counsellor,
You help me face my fears,
And every day, my Comforter,
You wipe away my tears.
4. Every day, my Lord of lords,
You make me more like you,
And every day, my King of kings,
You heal my spirit, too.
5. Every day, my Holy One,
You give me a new heart,
And every day, Bright Morning Star,
You grant me a fresh start.
Image: Markus Distelrath, Pixabay
1. God in heaven is your spiritual Father (Matthew 23:9; NLT).
He who sat upon the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new” (Revelation 21:5; RSV).
After the fire [came] a still small voice (1 Kings 19:12; KJV).
I, the Lord, speak only what is true (Isaiah 45:19; NLT).
2. I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, [Comforter, Encourager, Counsellor] who will never leave you (John 14:16; NLT).
If anyone [sins], we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous (1 John 2:1; NLT).
A child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6; NLT).
May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2; NLT).
3. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
God will wipe every tear from their eyes (Revelation 7:17; NLT).
4. He is Lord of lords, and King of kings (Revelation 17:14; NKJV).
The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
He restores my soul (Psalm 23:3; NKJV).
Your strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew (Psalm 110:3; NLT).
5. I am the Lord, your Holy One (Isaiah 43:15; NLT).
I will give you a new heart […] I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26; NIV).
I, Jesus […] am the bright morning star (Revelation 22:16; NLT).
His mercies begin afresh each morning (Lamentations 3:22; NLT).