Image: Milada Vigerova, Pixabay
Should we accept only good things from the hand of God,
and never anything bad? (Job 2:10; NLT).
1. However you want me to be, Lord,
I will be.
2. Whatever you want me to know, Lord,
I will know.
3. Whatever you want me to do, Lord,
I will do.
4. Wherever you want me to go, Lord,
I will go.
5. However you want me to live, Lord,
I will live.
6. Whatever you want me to try, Lord,
I will try.
7. Whatever you want me to bear, Lord,
I will bear.
8. And however you want me to die, Lord,
I will die.
1. You will be my people (Leviticus 26:12; NLT).
2. All I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely (1 Corinthians 13:12; NLT).
3. His mother told the servants, “Do whatever he tells you” (John 2:5; NLT).
4. Here I am. Send me (Isaiah 6:8; NLT).
5. Foxes have dens to live in, and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place even to lay his head (Matthew 8:20; NLT).
6. Always try to do good to each other and to all people (1 Thessalonians 5:15; NLT).
When you are on your way to court with your accuser, try to settle the matter before you get there (Luke 12:58; NLT).
7. If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine (Matthew 26:39; NLT).
Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9:23; NLT).
I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong (2 Corinthians 12:10; KJV).
8. Our lives are in his hands (Psalm 66:9; NLT).
When you take away their breath, they die and turn again to dust (Psalm 104:30; NLT).
The Lord gives both life and death (1 Samuel 2:6; NLT).
3 thoughts on “Whatever you want”
Teach us the way of total faith in your ways Father God, how to trust your choices for us each day, Amen.
Brilliant summary! XXXXX