Image: Himsan, Pixabay
My old self has been crucified with Christ.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me
(Galatians 2:20; NLT).
1. The love of Christ
Shines in my hands.
2. He walks with me
To light the way.
3. The breath of Christ
Sustains my life.
4. He gives me hope
And strength each day.
5. The blood of Christ
Beats in my heart.
6. He touches me
To make me whole.
7. The peace of Christ
Calms all my fears:
8. He makes his home
Within my soul.
1. He had loved his disciples during his ministry on earth, and now he loved them to the very end (John 13:1; NLT).
2. I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life (John 8:12; NLT).
3. He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit” (John 20:22; NLT).
4. May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, comfort and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17; NLT).
5. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins (Matthew 26:28; NIV).
6. When Jesus touched her hand, the fever left her (Matthew 8:15; NLT).
7. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you (John 14:27; NKJV).
He will calm all your fears (Zephaniah 3:17; NLT).
8. All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them (John 14:23; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).