Image: Pexels, Pixabay
1. May you be my first thought
When I wake up, Lord.
May you be my last thought
Before I sleep.
2. May I talk every problem through
With you, Lord:
My sins and fears;
The hurts that make me weep.
3. May I share all that happens here
With you, Lord,
Including all I feel, think, say,
4. May I spend all my time, Lord,
In your presence,
Until you live in me,
And I in you.
Image: Giani Pralea, Pixabay
1. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and he shall hear my voice (Psalm 55:17; NKJV).
On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night (Psalm 63:6; NIV).
2. Pour out your heart to him (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
3. Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
4. I walk in the Lord’s presence as I live here on earth (Psalm 116:9; NLT).
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).
The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).