Image: Jesus365.church, Yandex
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul,
all your strength, and all your mind
(Luke 10:27; NLT).
1. I love you, Christ Jesus:
Let’s walk here together,
Linking our hands, Lord, as one.
2. I love you, Christ Jesus:
Let’s talk here together,
Yoking our minds, Lord, as one.
3. I love you, Christ Jesus:
Let’s pray here together,
Binding our hearts, Lord, as one.
4. I love you, Christ Jesus:
Let’s stay here together,
Bonding our souls, Lord, as one.
5. I love you, Christ Jesus:
Let’s cry here together,
Sharing our pain, Lord, as one.
6. I love you, Christ Jesus,
Let’s die here together,
Joining our Father, as one.
I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you […] I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me (John 17:21-3; NLT).
1. I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
The Lord holds them by the hand (Psalm 37:24; NLT).
2. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5; NKJV).
3. I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever (Jeremiah 32:39; NLT).
4. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).
5. If we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering (Romans 8:17; NLT).
6. Let’s go, too – and die with Jesus (John 11:16; NLT).
The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).