Image: Albrecht Fietz, Pixabay
1. Praise God all day;
Worship at night;
2. Walk in his way;
Live in his light;
3. Thank him for everything;
Pray without cease;
4. Broadcast his love –
Then rest in his peace.
1. I will praise you all day long (Psalm 35:28; NLT).
She never left the Temple but stayed there day and night, worshipping God with fasting and prayer (Luke 2:37; NLT).
On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night (Psalm 63:6; NIV).
2. Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it (Jeremiah 6:16; NLT).
He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light (Colossians 1:12; NLT).
3. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NLT).
Pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
4. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love (Galatians 5:6; NIV).
Those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die (Isaiah 57:2; NLT).