Image: Marc Pascual, Pixabay
In the Lord alone are deliverance and strength
(Isaiah 45:24; NIV).
1. Let the Father in today,
For he, alone, can pardon sin.
2. Let the Teacher in today,
For he, alone, can save your life.
3. Let the Spirit in today,
For he, alone, can heal your soul.
4. Let the Lord God in today,
For he, alone, can make you whole.
Image: Andrew Martin, Pixabay
1. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends (Revelation 3:20; NLT).
He forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:3; NLT).
2. You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am (John 13:13; RSV).
God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God (1 Peter 1:19; NLT).
3. God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth (John 4:24; NLT).
He restores my soul (Psalm 23:3; NKJV).
Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden; and they shall sorrow no more at all (Jeremiah 31:12; NKJV).
4. “I am the Alpha and the Omega – the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come – the Almighty One” (Revelation 1:8; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).