Image: Jaime Wiebel, Pixabay
Pray all the time (1 Thessalonians 5:17; MSG).
1. The Lord is always very near —
It’s prayer that brings me
Close to him.
2. He’s always ready to forgive —
It’s prayer that shows me
All my sin.
3. He always waits for me to ask —
It’s prayer that opens up
4. He’s always pouring out his love —
It’s prayer that makes me
Love him more.
1. The Lord is near to all who call on him (Psalm 145:18; NIV).
2. O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive (Psalm 86:5; NLT).
I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me (Psalm 51:3; NIV).
3. The Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me (Revelation 3:20; NIV).
4. Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).