Image: Hans Braxmeier, Pixabay
There is […] one God and Father,
who is over all and in all and living through all
(Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
1. Everything is fashioned
Through God’s Word,
2. So everything is shining
With his light.
3. Everything is dancing
In his fire,
4. For everything is sharing
In his life.
5. Everything is broadcasting
6. For everything is given
7. Everything is brimming
With God’s truth,
8. For everything embodies
His great love.
1. The heavens were made by the word of the Lord (Psalm 33:6; CSB).
There is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, though whom God made everything (1 Corinthians 8:6; NLT).
2. God is light (1 John 1:5; NIV).
The Lord will display his glory, the splendour of our God (Isaiah 35:2; NLT).
3. God is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; NIV).
Though the bush was engulfed in flames, it didn’t burn up (Exodus 3:2; NLT).
I see four men, unbound, walking around in the fire unharmed! (Daniel 3:25; NLT).
4,8. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
5. The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross (Colossians 1:20; NLT).
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge (Psalm 19:1-2; NIV).
6. All things come from you (1 Corinthians 29:14; NLT).
7. The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep, and the valleys are carpeted with grain. They all shout and sing for joy! (Psalm 65:13; NLT).
8. God is love (1 John 4:16; NIV).