Image: LaCasadeGoethe, Pixabay
God is love, and all who live in love live in God,
and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
1. The Lord is in my DNA,
My cells, my bones, my blood.
2. He makes his home within me,
And he fills me with his love.
3. He makes my mind his temple,
And my heart his dwelling-place.
4. He makes my soul his kingdom,
And he fills me with his grace.
1. God created human beings in his own image (Genesis 1:27; NLT).
When God created human beings, he made them to be like himself (Genesis 5:1; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
You have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you (1 John 2:27; NLT).
2. Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them” (John 14:23; NLT).
We know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love (Romans 5:5; NLT).
3. We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; NLT).
You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).
His word burns in my heart like a fire (Jeremiah 20:9; NLT).
4. The kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21; KJV).
We praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son (Ephesians 1:6; NLT).