Image: Ku Bogu, Pixabay
Live a life filled with love,
following the example of Christ
(Ephesians 5:2; NLT).
1. Take up my cross, and follow Christ –
That’s all I need to do.
2. No matter what my cross may be,
I’ll take it up anew,
3. And follow him as best I can,
Accepting all he sends,
4. Whilst loving him in everyone,
Until my journey ends.
1. If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9:23; NLT).
2. God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:21; NLT).
3. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble? (Job 2:10; NIV).
4. Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me (Matthew 25:40; NIV).