Image: Lars Nissen, Pixabay
There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:4,6; NLT).
1. There’s a Friend
Who walks beside us;
There’s a light
That goes ahead.
2. There’s a Father
Watching over us,
Our daily bread.
3. There’s a Spirit
Living through us,
Helping us to trust
4. There’s a still, small voice
This is the way!”
1. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me (Psalm 23:4; NLT).
The Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by night (Exodus 13:21; NIV).
2. The Lord himself watches over you (Psalm 121:5; NLT).
He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you” (Luke 22:19; NIV).
3. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19; NLT).
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13; NLT).
The Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words (Romans 8:26; NRSV).
4. After the fire [came] a still small voice (1 Kings 19:12; KJV).
Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go” (Isaiah 30:21; NLT).