Image: PublicDomainPictures, Pixabay
Only God can turn the dark night into glorious heavenly light
1. Turn our suffering
Into perfect sight.
2. Turn our faithlessness
Into dazzling light.
3. Turn our sinfulness
Into eager care.
4. Turn our selfishness
Into joyful prayer.
5. Turn our enmity
Into healing rest;
6. And turn our dying
Into life eternal,
When we’ve faced
1. We long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering [and] wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us (Romans 8:23; NLT).
Jesus told him, “I entered this world to render judgement – to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind” (John 9:39; NLT).
2. Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief” (Mark 9:24; NIV).
Trust in God (John 14:1; NLT).
The Lord turns my darkness into light (2 Samuel 22:29; NIV).
3. Just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 5:21; NLT).
4. Turn from your selfish ways (Luke 9:23; NLT).
Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NIV).
5. Love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you (Luke 6:27; NLT)
The Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said: “You will be delivered by returning and resting; your strength will lie in quiet confidence (Isaiah 30:15; CSB).
6. Those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life (John 5:24; NLT).
Our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies (1 Corinthians 15:53; NLT).
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows (John 16:33; NLT).
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying” (John 11:25; NLT).
The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul (Deuteronomy 13:3; NIV).