Image: Manfred Astranias Zimmer, Pixabay
Put on your new nature, and be renewed
as you learn to know your Creator
and become like him (Colossians 3:10; NLT).
1. May all my thoughts, Lord,
Be like yours,
2. And your love reign
Within my heart.
3. Please live forever
In my soul –
4. Then, though I’m weak,
I shall be whole.
1. We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2; NIV).
2. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).
I have hidden your word in my heart (Psalm 119:11; NLT).
3. Jesus lives forever (Hebrews 7:24; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
4. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak (Psalm 6:2; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
When I am weak, then I am strong (2 Corinthians 12:10; NLT).