Image: falco, Pixabay
Be sure that your faith is in God alone
(James 1:6; NLT).
1. God, alone,
Turns anguish into joy.
2. God, alone,
Turns darkness into light.
3. God, alone,
Turns hatred into love.
4. God, alone,
Turns blindness into sight.
5. God, alone,
Turns sickness into health.
6. God, alone,
Turns weakness into might.
7. God, alone,
Turns exile into home.
8. God, alone,
Turns dying into life.
1. It will be like a woman suffering the pains of labour. When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world (John 16:21; NLT).
2. The Lord turns my darkness into light (2 Samuel 22:29; NIV).
3. Love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you (Luke 6:27; NLT)
4. The Lord gives sight to the blind (Psalm 146:8; NLT).
5. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases (Psalm 103:3; NLT).
6. To keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh. […] Three times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me […] for when I am weak, then I am strong (2 Corinthians 12:7-10; NLT).
7. Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them” (John 14:23; NLT).
8. Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, after dying” (John 11:25; NLT).