Image: Avi Chomotovski, Pixabay
Please give me inner space,
So I can hear your silent voice.
Please give me inner peace,
So I can make each vital choice.
Please give me inner light,
So I can tread your narrow way.
Please give me inner joy,
So I can praise your name all day.
Please give me inner truth,
Then I will grasp what Jesus taught.
Please give me inner love,
Then I will serve you as I ought.
Please give me inner hope,
Then I will never cease to pray.
Please give me inner faith,
Then I will trust you, come what may.
1. Let me hear your voice (Song of Songs 2:14; NLT).
2. Peace I leave you; my peace I give you (John 14:27; NIV).
I choose to obey your precepts (Psalm 119:173; NET).
3. This light within you produces only what is good and right and true (Ephesians 5:9; NLT).
Travel steadily along his path (Psalm 37:34; NLT).
4. May all who are godly rejoice in the Lord and praise his holy name! (Psalm 97:12; NLT).
5. You will give truth to Jacob (Micah 7:20; NKJV).
6. Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).
7. I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11; NKJV).
Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
8. The promise is received by faith. It is given as a free gift. And we are all certain to receive it (Romans 4:16; NLT).
Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge (Psalm 62:8; NIV).