Image: LoggaWiggler, Pixabay
God is love,
and all who live in love live in God,
and God lives in them
(1 John 4:16; NLT).
1. Your breath
In my body,
2. Your life
In my blood;
3. Your strength
In my weakness,
4. Your fire
In my love;
5. Your light
In my blindness,
6. Your truth
In my soul;
7. Your Word
In my heart, Lord —
8. At last,
I am whole.
1. The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life (Job 33:4; NLT).
2. The Word gave life to everything that was created (John 1:4; NLT).
Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you (John 6:53; NIV).
The life of the body is in its blood (Leviticus 17:11; NLT).
Christ lives within you (Romans 8:10; NLT).
3. My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9; NLT).
4. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame (Song of Songs 8:6; NLT).
5. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth (Isaiah 42:16; NIV).
6. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth (John 16:13; NLT).
You have received the Holy Spirit and he lives within you (1 John 2:27; NLT).
I am the way the truth and the life (John 14:6; NIV).
7. I have hidden your word in my heart (Psalm 119:11; NLT).
He is the Word of life (1 John 1:1; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
8. Then at last everyone will say, “There truly is a reward for those who live for God” (Psalm 58:11; NLT).
Upon him was the chastisement that made us whole (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).